Discount - Electra Townie 7D Step-Through Bike
- Flat Foot Technology™ geometry places rider upright for comfortable, heads-up positioning; aft positioning allows a rider to place both feet on the ground at a stop
- The result is a low center of gravity, full leg extension and increased comfort—somewhat similar to the recumbent bike at your gym
- Ergonomic saddle with elastomer bumpers offers a comfortable, shock-absorbent ride
- Shimano Revo shifter and rear derailleur provide smooth shifting through 7 gears
- Linear-pull brakes provide controlled deceleration for easy stopping
- Semi-slick 26x2.0 tires ensure a smooth and stable ride over a variety of road or gravel surfaces
- Platform pedals deliver total convenience—no special shoes required
- One size fits most
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Electra Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
- Technical Specs
Bike Frame Material
Forged Alloy 3-piece
Shimano 14-34, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Alloy double wall
Semi-Slick Street 26x2.0
Ergonomic with elastomer bumpers
1-1/8 in. threaded steel
34 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.