Discount - Cannondale Trail 4 SE 29 Bike - 2021
- SR Suntour XCR suspension fork with lockout delivers 120 mm of travel to help smooth out rough trails and keep you in control
- 1 x 10-speed Shimano Deore M4100 shifting with 30-tooth FSA Alpha Drive crankset delivers consistent performance over rough terrain
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in all conditions
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with SAVE micro-suspensions delivers a smooth, controlled ride, thanks to strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle
- Tapered head tube is designed for the 1-1/2 to 1-1/8 in. tapered steerer tubes found on the best suspension forks
- Slack 68° head angle creates exceptionally stable handling so you can charge descents with confidence
- BOOST rear axle spacing and short chainstays optimally position the rear wheel for climbing traction and agile handling
- Shift and dropper post cables route cleanly thought the StraightShot window in the down tube, while the rear brake line is secured outside the frame
- Compatible with 27.2 mm dropper posts (not included)
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
- Technical Specs
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
Smartform C2 Alloy, SAVE dropped seatstays; post-mount disc
SR Suntour XCR coil, 120 mm travel, 46 mm offset
FSA Alpha Drive, 30T
Cartridge, square taper,BSA 73
Shimano Deore M4100, 10-speed
Shimano Deore M4100
Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/160 mm RT10 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400, 15 x 110 mm thru axle
Shimano MT400 12 x 148 mm BOOST thru axle
Front: WTB Breakout, 29 x 2.3 in.; Rear: WTB Trail Boss, 29 x 2.25 in.
FSA Alloy Riser, 15 mm rise, 760 mm
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0 deg.
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm (S), 400 mm (M-XL)
Cannondale Trail, 170 mm, steel rails
Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
KMC X10, 10-speed
31 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.