Discount - Cannondale Trail 6 Women's Bike - 2021
- SmartForm C3 aluminum frame is lightweight, lively and hard-wearing
- SR Suntour XCT suspension fork offers 100 mm of travel
- SAVE micro-suspension delivers a smoother, more controlled ride thanks to strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle
- A slacker-than-average 68° head angle results in even more stable handling, giving you extra confidence for charging descents
- 8-speed Shimano M315 Rapidfire Plus shifting with a double chainring crank
- Shift cables and dropper cable (not included) route cleanly through the StraightShot window in the down tube for easy maintenance; rear brake line is secured outside the frame
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
- Technical Specs
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C3 alloy
SR Suntour XCT, 100 mm, coil, 42 mm offset (27.5 in.), 46 mm offset (29 in.)
Sealed bearing cartridge, square taper
Shimano M315 Rapidfire Plus, 8-speed
Shimano Altus, 34.9 mm clamp
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
WTB SX19, 32-hole
Shimano HBTX 505
XS: 27.5 inches
S: 27.5 inches
WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25 in., DNA Compound
Cannondale Riser, 6061 alloy, 25 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 720 mm
6061 alloy, 31.8, 7 deg.
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.6 x 350/400 mm
Cannondale Stage 2 Women's
Semi-integrated, 1-1/8 in.
KMC X8, 8-speed
31 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.