Discount - Electra Sprocket 16" Kids' Bike
- Patented Electra Flat Foot Technology® provides comfort and control by allowing kids to plant their feet on the ground without leaving the saddle when stopping
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes it easy to transport
- Playful geometric design and vibrant colors decorate the frame and saddle
- Single-speed with front alloy linear-pull brake and rear coaster brake—just pedal in reverse to brake
- 16 in. tires with Kevlar® Guard casing offers protection against flats
- Equipped with removable training wheels that require no tools
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Electra Kids' Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
- Technical Specs
Bike Frame Material
Steel 3-piece; dual-position 140mm arms; steel 32t chainring
Number of Gears
Front: alloy linear-pull
Anodized alloy with machined sidewalls
16 x 2.15 in.
Electra 16 Sprocket
Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 40mm extension
Steel 22.2mm x 200mm
Electra kids' Selle Royal 16
Resin 9/16 with reflectors
1" steel threaded
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.