Discount - Zize Bikes 29er Max 2.0 Bike
- Durable bike is factory-tested to support up to 450 lbs. and is designed specifically for heavy riders, enabling you to move comfortably and easily around town
- Each component is selected for significantly higher strength and durability than is typical in standard bikes to create a balanced, sturdy ride
- Aircraft-grade chromoly frame with TIG welding is exceptionally strong and built to last
- Wide, upright handlebar with a substantial, adjustable stem allows for an upright cycling position around town and on the trail
- Wider, shock-absorbing seat uses a double-clamped seatpost to keep the saddle in place
- Shimano freewheel provides 8 internal gears for smooth shifting; internally geared hub helps make your rides more energy-efficient and reduces chain slippage
- High-strength cranks withstand increased pedaling force
- Mechanical disc brakes provide superior stopping power
- 36 spokes and double-wall rims increase wheel strength
- Wide tires (29 x 2.1 in.) with a high thread count are ideal for multi-surface use, offering stability in softer conditions and speed on smoother surfaces
- Built to ride for many years, this bike was designed and tested by a heavy person in the USA
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Zize Bikes Hybrid Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
- Technical Specs
Bike Frame Material
SMN SPL Shimano 8-speed internally geared hub
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Kenda K1047 29 x 2.1 in.
Tien Hsin No.9M/Cup/TH
KMC, 1/2 x 3/32 in. 110L Brown/Brown
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.