Discount - Electra Firetail 1 20" Kids' Bike
- Steel cruiser frame provides a strong and supportive foundation
- Patented Flat Foot Technology® lets kids sit upright and plant their feet flat on the ground without leaving the saddle, providing a wide view and eliminating tippy-toe stops
- With a rear coaster brake and front caliper brake, this single-speed bike makes learning to ride easy
- 20 x 2.15 in. tires feature puncture-resistant Kevlar® Guard casing to protect against flats
- Features include alloy rims, front hub, stem, seat clamp and kickstand
- Matching fenders, saddle, grips and bell come together in a beautiful design kids will love
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Electra Kids' Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
- Technical Specs
Bike Frame Material
Classic steel 1-piece
9-piece loose ball bearing
Number of Gears
Front: alloy caliper; rear: coaster brake
Painted alloy with machined sidewalls
Coaster brake, 36h
20 x 2.15 in.
Electra Kids' Cruiser
Classic steel pillar
Electra Kids' Comfort with elastomer springs
1 in. steel threaded
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.